We will be open for routine eye exams as of Wednesday, May 20th, 2020.
Temporary Re-Opening In-Store Hours (effective Wednesday, May 20th, 2020 until further notice):
Monday - 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Tuesday - 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Wednesday - 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday - 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Saturday - 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday - Closed
Re-Opening Phone Hours (effective immediately until further notice)
Monday-Saturday from 9:30 am -8:00 pm
However, the health and safety of our patients and our staff will be our top priority as we resume patient care.
Here are some of the safety precautions you can expect at your next visit:
- Thorough patient health screening prior to booking in-person appointments.
- Staff and patients will be required to wear personal protective equipment while in the clinic (if you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you).
- Increased gaps between appointments to avoid crowding.
- Sanitization of all surfaces and frames between appointments.
- Physical distancing will be practiced at all times.
Call us to book your appointment and learn more about what we're doing to ensure your safety.We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Jhamb and The EyeSite Team